High class British escorts are the most sought after girls in town and they are able to command rates of £500 upwards but what does it take to become a high class British escort?
In this blog we are happy to explain what is required to become a high class escort and the process of how to go about becoming one.
Contrary to what most people think, high class British escorts don’t always start their careers at that level; most ladies (especially the really successful ones) learn what is needed along the way and they are always working on self improvement.
So how do you begin?
- The first step is to find a good agency; an agency who is willing to invest time in helping you improve and one that has the experience to be able to do so.
- Be honest with them about your level of experience and what you expect from them as an agency. Are you 100% new to this and need a lot of guidance or do you just need a little bit of help in reaching your goal in terms of hourly rates?
- You need to ask yourself how much money do you want to make each month? Will your life as a high class British escort be your sole source of income and/or do you want to invest in something for your future like buying an apartment. Do you simply want to top up your existing monthly wage and be able to afford some designer bags and shoes? Remember, there is no right or wrong answer to this question: it is simply a matter of what suits you best.
- How much time do you have available for escorting and what other commitments do you have in your life? This part is also a matter of what suits you best as some ladies want to work full time and commit themselves fully to escorting, while others only have time for a few jobs each month. No two ladies situations are the same, so don’t feel that you have to pretend to be available all the time just to be accepted into an agency.
- The first thing that we would do is set up a face to face interview with you to discuss the points above. This will allow you to get a feel for the agency and whether or not escorting is the right choice for you. These days many agencies are happy just to put a girl online without ever bothering to meet her. We feel that this speaks volumes when it comes to the level of time and attention that an agency is prepared to put into a lady’s career and into helping her improve.
- The next step is photographs. Whilst it is definitely the case that you will need professional photographs to make the big bucks as a high class British escort, it is also sensible to start with a few selfies just to see if this is the right thing for you. That way you can dip your toe in, without incurring the cost of a professional shoot.
- Getting you started. It is often best to start by seeing a trusted regular of the agency; someone who will respect that this might be your first time and who can give the agency feedback which will allow us to help guide you on what and what not to do. Also, a good trusted regular will be someone who is sure not to boundary push, therefore you will feel more relaxed for your first booking with the agency.
- Wardrobe. Yes, we’re talking about clothes. High class British escorts are always very well dressed but that doesn’t mean you have to blow every penny you make on clothes; a good capsule wardrobe will give you everything you need for any occasion. Part of our job is to make sure that you have all the “tools of the trade” and we can easily help point you in the direction of discounted designer bargains that will be perfect for work.
- Etiquette. There is lots of etiquette to learn, especially at the high end side of the industry but don’t stress, most of it is just common sense and good manners and we will go through it all with you to make sure that you are 100% prepared.